- 3 1/2" Square of cork; 3/8" thick
- 9 Beer bottle caps
- Tacky glue
- Sand - optional
- Using a craft knife/utility knife, cut a 3 1/2" square from a 3/8" thick piece of cork.
- Spread a layer of tacky glue on one side of the cork and arrange the bottle caps on top of the glue.
- Once you like the layout of your caps, press the caps into the glue.
- Optional: While the glue is still wet, pour some sand over the top side of the coaster. Once the glue dries, shake off any extra sand.
Guru to the Outdoors http://gurutotheoutdoors.com/