Breakfast in a Bag
- 3 strips bacon
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- Black pepper
- Hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Campfire coals
- Brown paper bag (lunch size)
- Place bacon in the bottom of the bag. Crack eggs into the bag over the bacon. Add hash brown potatoes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Fold and roll down the top of the bag until about 3 inches above the potatoes. Place bag on grate and cook 5 to 6 inches over low coals for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully tear off the top of the bag to serve. Season with hot pepper sauce.