Bubbly Black Punch with Wormy Ice Ring…
Bubbly Black Punch with Wormy Ice Ring
- 1 cup gummy candy worms
- 4 cups green berry rush kiwi-strawberry fruit punch (from 128-oz container)
- 3 cans (12 oz each) orange-flavored carbonated beverage
- 3 cans (12 oz each) grape-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 can (11.5 oz) frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- In bottom of 6-cup ring mold, scatter most of candy worms. Pour fruit punch over candy, filling to within 1 inch of top (candy worms will float to top). Place remaining candy worms over edge of mold. Freeze 5 to 6 hours or until solid.
- Just before serving, in 3-quart or larger punch bowl, mix both carbonated beverages and thawed juice concentrate.
- Dip outside of ring mold in hot water until ice ring is loosened. Remove ice ring; place in punch so gummy worms are visible.