- Drink or pour out the frappuccino.
- Soak the bottles in hot, soapy water for about 30 minutes.
- Soaking Glass Milk Bottles
- Peel the labels off the front and back of the bottles. They should come off easily, but some residue may be left behind from the adhesive. We’ll get to that in the next step.
- Use a scour brush (I used a Scotch-brite Dish Brush) to scrub off any remaining residue from the labels.
- The last step is to remove the Use By date printed directly on the bottle. Use a little elbow grease and the scour brush to scrub the date off. For any stubborn spots you could use a razor blade to scrape (I did not have to do this).
- Display your new glass milk bottles with cute paper straws (found mine at Sweet Lulu). No one will ever know they started out as Starbucks bottles.
Guru to the Outdoors http://gurutotheoutdoors.com/