Feather Boa Eyeball Wreath
- STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Balls, 10 each: 1"; 1-1/2"
- Wreath, Round Face, 12" x 2-1/2" x 1"
- ---Other Materials---
- Black feather boas, 6' long, two
- Non-adhesive wiggle eyes, 10 each: medium; large
- Wire or black ribbon, 6" length
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Beginning around outside edge, use glue gun to dab foamwreath with glue before pressing boa to surface. Work smallareas at a time to prevent glue from drying too quickly.Continue in circular fashion until entire surface is covered;trim excess boa.
- 2. Use glue gun to secure foam balls to wreath in pairs asshown. Create five groups of larger eyes around wreath, withsmaller groups in between; let dry completely. Glue wiggleeyes to appropriately-sized foam eyes; let dry.
- 3. Twist wire ends, or knot ribbon ends, together to createhanging loop. Glue ends into center top back of wreath.If you enjoyed this project, look here for more inspiring ideas:Friendly JackMolded Magic Spider and PumpkinsPrimitive Pumpkin Kitty
Guru to the Outdoors http://gurutotheoutdoors.com/