Garlic Alfredo Chicken Pot Pie…
Garlic Alfredo Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 bag (1 lb 10 oz) Green Giant® Create a Meal!® frozen oven roasted garlic herb meal starter, thawed
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup Green Giant® Niblets® frozen extra sweet corn
- 1 jar (16 to 17 oz) Alfredo sauce
- ½ cup milk
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine thawed vegetables, contents of seasoning packet from meal starter, chicken, corn, Alfredo sauce and milk; mix well. Pour into sprayed baking dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until bubbly. During last 10 minutes of baking time, separate dough into 12 breadsticks. Twist each breadstick twice; roll to form loose spiral. In small bowl, combine egg and water; beat well.
- Remove casserole from oven. Uncover; place breadstick spirals around edge of casserole. Brush spirals with egg mixture. Sprinkle each with Parmesan cheese. Return to oven; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until spirals are deep golden brown.