- Goat’s milk soap base (can be found at craft store)
- Lemon essential oil
- Lemon zest of 3-4 lemons
- Step one: Cut soap into cubes and microwave in 30 second intervals (I like to use a large Pyrex measuring cup to melt the soap in). This recipe makes 3 bars of soap and I used 13 cubes of goat’s milk soap base.
- Step two: Melt soap for about a minute. Add another 15-30 seconds if it’s not completely melted.
- Step three: Once soap cubes turn liquid add a few drops of the lemon essential oil and the lemon zest; stir well.
- Step four: Pour into soap molds and allow to harden for at least one hour. Press mold to release soap.
Guru to the Outdoors http://gurutotheoutdoors.com/