- 2 quarts of fresh orange juice
- 1 2-liter bottle of ginger ale
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (Grand Marnier)
- Orange slices
- Fresh strawberries, sliced or halved depending on size
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled dry Champagne or sparkling wine
- ice cubes
- Combine orange juice, ginger ale, Grand Marnier, orange slices and strawberries in a large punch bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, 1-2 hours. Right before serving, add the Champagne and ice. Stir to combine and serve immediately.
- If juice is a little tart, add 1/2 cup of super-fine granulated sugar to punch before refrigerating.
Guru to the Outdoors http://gurutotheoutdoors.com/