No-Bake Mint Oreo Meltaways
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed Cool Mint Oreos (approx. 15)
- 2/3 cup butter, softened to room temperature (do NOT melt butter!)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 4 Tbsp creme de menthe flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1. Combine cookie crumbs and 1/3 cup butter in medium bowl.
- 2. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9x9 inch baking pan and refrigerate until firm.
- 3. Combine powdered sugar, remaining 1/3 cup butter, milk, and creme de menthe in mixing bowl.
- 4. Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy (should resemble frosting.) Spread over crust.
- 5. Drizzle melted chocolate over crust and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- 6. Cut into bars; store in refrigerator.
Guru to the Outdoors http://gurutotheoutdoors.com/