Pepperoni-Pizza Monkey Bread…
Pepperoni-Pizza Monkey Bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen® organic diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 4 slices (1/4 inch thick) fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mini pepperoni slices
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 4 (4-inch) tart pans with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, beat butter and garlic salt with whisk. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Dip biscuit pieces into butter mixture; divide pieces evenly among tart pans.
- In large bowl, mix tomatoes, sugar, salt and Italian seasoning. Spoon equal amounts of tomato mixture on top of biscuit pieces in each pan. Top each with slice of cheese and ¼ cup pepperoni.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until bread is dark golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately.