Philadelphia Mojito Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. mint extract
- 2 Tbsp. lime zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tbsp. light rum
- HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- MIX graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, vanilla, mint extract, lime zest, 1/4 cup lime juice and 1 cup of the remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Meanwhile, bring remaining sugar and lime juice to boil in small saucepan; cook 2 min. or until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. Cool completely.
- ADD mint and rum to sauce; mix well. Serve with cheesecake.
Guru to the Outdoors http://gurutotheoutdoors.com/