Pumpkin Gingersnap Parfait
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar
- 16 gingersnap cookies
- Crush 12 of the gingersnap cookies. Set aside.
- Beat together the pumpkin, cream cheese, brown sugar, and spices until evenly combined. In a separate bowl, beat together the heavy cream and sugar until thickened.
- To assemble the parfaits, divide half of the pumpkin mixture into four cups. Sprinkle 1/3 of the gingersnap crumbs over the pumpkin. Spoon about half of the whipped cream over the gingersnaps in the four cups. Sprinkle with another 1/3 of the gingersnap crumbs. Spoon the remaining pumpkin mixture over the gingersnap crumbs. Sprinkle with the remaining crumbs. Garnish with the remaining whipped cream and a gingersnap cookie.
Guru to the Outdoors http://gurutotheoutdoors.com/