Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte Recipe
- Makes 3 (1-cup) servings.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Bring milk, sugar and pumpkin puree to simmer to medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Carefully pour mixture into blender container. Add coffee, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. With center part of blender cover removed to let steam escape, blend on medium speed until smooth and frothy. Pour into mugs. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
Guru to the Outdoors http://gurutotheoutdoors.com/