ROLO STUFFED SNICKERDOODLES
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 32 rolo candies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cream together butter, brown sugar, eggs, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, cream of tartar, and baking soda. Slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture until a soft dough forms.
- Roll dough around Rolo candy to form a 1 inch ball.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Press balls into cinnamon sugar.
- Arrange dough on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes. Allow to cool thoroughly before removing from baking sheet.
Guru to the Outdoors http://gurutotheoutdoors.com/