Slow Cookers Chili Beef n Pasta…
Slow Cookers Chili Beef n Pasta
- 2 pounds lean ground beef Substitutions
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning
- 1 can (14½ ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 cup coarsely chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup frozen or canned whole kernel corn
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked and drained (about 2¼ cups) Substitutions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain. Place in slow cooker.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, tomato sauce, bell pepper and corn until well blended. Cover.
- Cook 6 hours on LOW or 3 hours on HIGH. Stir in cheese and cooked macaroni during the last 10 minutes of cooking.