Slow Cookers Pulled Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Sweet & Smoky Pulled Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning Mix, ketchup, water and brown sugar until well blended. Pour over chicken. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove chicken from slow cooker.
- Shred chicken, using 2 forks. Return chicken to slow cooker; mix and heat with sauce before serving. Serve on sandwich or slider rolls, if desired.