Spiced Vinaigrette Chicken Salad Cups…
Spiced Vinaigrette Chicken Salad Cups
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Poultry Seasoning
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- 1 ounce chopped dried apricots
- 1 ounce chopped dried pineapple
- 1 ounce chopped dried bananas
- 1 ounce shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1½ tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Allspice, Ground
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Ginger, Ground
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat two 6-cup muffin pans with no stick cooking spray.
- Press one wonton wrapper square into each cup. Lightly coat wontons with cooking spray. Bake 7 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool in pan. Remove and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and poultry seasoning; cook and stir until chicken is cooked through. Let cool slightly.
- Mix chicken, cashews, dried fruit pieces and green onion in large bowl. Mix remaining 3 tablespoons oil, vinegar, allspice, ginger and salt in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss well. Fill wonton cups with chicken salad.