Tea Bags – A Natural Remedy for Pink Eye…
1. Make a cup of tea using a teabag with black tea in it.
2. Allow the teabag to steep a few minutes in the hot water.
3. Remove the teabag from the cup of water but do not squeeze.
4. Allow the teabag to cool so that it is still warm but not so hot that it will burn. Remember, the eye area is sensitive so have the teabag very warm but not hot.
5. Place the teabag on the affected eye and leave for at least 5 min.
6. Repeat 3 – 4 times per day until the eye clears up – usually within 1 day there is remarkable improvement.
The tea helps to clean the goop out of the eyes and also soothes the swelling and irritation by drawing out the infection.